In the ‘Cat Eye Workshop’ we are going to learn how to do a bold cat shaped eye. I will show you how to perfect the sleek and dramatic look of winged eyeliner and then we’ll take it up a notch with glitter (because who doesn’t want a little sparkle in their look).
Here is a list of products to bring to the workshop, along with some suggestions for specific products if you do not already have some of these in your makeup bag.
- Scotch tape
- Eyelid Primer – E.L.F. makes a great one, as well as Milani and Wet n’ Wild
- Your choice of a selection of eye shadows – choose at least three shades in light, medium and dark in complimentary colors
- A matte eye shadow that matches your skin tone – you can also use pressed powder for this
- Gel or a liquid eyeliner pen in black (preferably waterproof) – L’Oreal makes a great eyeliner pen and Maybelline makes a good gel eyeliner
- Flat shader eye shadow brush – check out one from E.L.F. or Sonia Kashuk
- Crease brush – Try up & up or Essence of Beauty
- Fine eyeliner brush – you can use artist brushes from Michael’s or this one from E.L.F.
- Makeup wipes
- Eyelash curler (optional)
- False eyelashes – These demi-wispies are my favorite
- Eyelash adhesive – The Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive in dark works well and is latex free (they also have a clear version)
- Glitter adhesive (optional) – try this one from E.L.F. or this one from Too Faced
- Eye safe glitter (optional) – NYX or Eye Kandy